Products/SystemsYour location : Home > Liquid Pumps
Norm centrifugal pumps are single-stage, normal-priming spiral casing pumps with bearing casings according to process type construction. Performance and main dimensions meet DIN EN 733.
With changeable shaft protective sleeve and corrosion-resistant wear rings. Flange according to DIN EN 1092-2 PN 16 or from DN200 according to DIN EN 1092-2 PN 10.
Sealing with high-quality mechanical seal according to DIN 24960-U-K. More available sealing types on request. The standard materials for pump casing and impeller are cast iron or bronze. But materials can be customized according to individual demands.
Norm pumps construction are single-stage, normal-priming spiral
Casing pumps with bearing casings according to process
Flow rate Q: up to 1200 m3/h
Delivery height H: up to 130 m
Medium temperature t: -20°C up to +140°C
Operating pressure p: up to 10 (16) bar
Range of application:
• Swimming pool engineering
• Water supply
• Water treatment
• Industry and plant engineering
Depending on material selection: clean and slightly soiled liquids, cold and hot water, condensate, oils, brines, heat transfer oils, leaches and acids.
• Replaceable shaft protective sleeve
• Corrosion-resistant, replaceable wear rings
• Flange according to ISO 7005
• Broad range of performance
• Sealing with rotation independent high-quality mechanical seal of bellows type. Other kinds of sealing on special request.
• Long-lasting and robust, therefore less susceptible to failure and lower follow-up costs
• Performance and main dimensions meet mostly DIN EN 733
The standard materials for pump casing and impeller are cast iron or bronze. But materials can be customized according to individual demands.
Low noise IEC-standard three phase motor according to efficiency class IE2 or IE3. Other executions and types of engines on special request possible