Products/SystemsYour location : Home > Liquid Pumps
Heat Transfer Pumps
Heat Transfer Pumps Horizontal single-stage volute casing pumps back pull out design, with uncooled mechanical seals. Certain sizes also available with magnetic couplings Developed for circulating organic or synthetic heat transfers oils as well as hot water in accordance with DIN. Suitable for pumped media with low amounts of non-abrasive particles providing reliability to serve.
Horizontal single-stage volute casing pumps back pull out design, with uncooled mechanical seals. Certain sizes also available with magnetic couplings.
Developed for circulating organic or synthetic heat transfers oils as well as hot water in accordance with DIN.
Suitable for pumped media with low amounts of non-abrasive particles.
Providing reliability to serve the following industries:
Energy.Chemical.Petrochemical.Palm Oil.Refineries.Viscose Fibre Production.Pharmaceutical .Electronic.Food Processing. General Manufacturing. OEM.Paper.Water Treatment, Marine ETC.
TOE-GN / GA / GI / MN / MA / MI
Heat transfer pumps in modular design with mechanical seal or magnetic coupling in six different versions with two different bearing brackets. (360 and 470)
|Design||Nominal pressure PN 16|
|Materials||Spheroidal graphite cast iron|
|Suction connection||DN 50 – DN 150|
|Pressure connection||DN 32 – DN 125|
|Applications||Heating of baking ovens and large frying units
· Cooling of cold stores and refrigerated counters
· Tempering of tool moulds
· Production of edible oil and dry masses
· Heating of calanders, melting pots, agitators and mixing tanks in the leather, rubber and chemical industry and for the production of lacquers, colours and adhesives
· Heating of tank, fuel oil and bitumen chambers on stationary and mobile platforms as well as in tank ships, in crude oil production and processing
· Heating of colouring, coating, washing, pressing and ironing systems in the textile industry
· Heating of systems for bitumen production and processing, for drying applications and for the production of binders in the building industry
· Heating of systems for the production of liquid crystals in the pharmaceutical industry
· Heating of pipelines and treatment stations in the field of gas gathering
· Heating of temperature controllers in the die cast industry